How to Appear Rejuvenated Without Taking a Vacation
Posted January 18, 2019 in Injectables
We all have daily chores, errands, and obligations to fulfill, which often leaves us feeling tired, frazzled, and stressed. Let’s face it—most of us don’t have time to take a much-needed vacation. All the non-stop work takes a toll on our skin and becomes evident in our facial appearance. Wrinkles, folds, and creases form on the face and age us drastically, and regardless of our daily skin care routine, it cannot fully combat the effects of time.
Thankfully, with the invention of non-surgical injectables, you no longer have to appear exhausted and worn out. By mixing various components into an injectable substance, you can look relaxed and refreshed while maintaining a natural appearance. Taking time off for an extended vacation isn’t necessary! Injectables are an outpatient procedure that produces a well-rested look without interrupting your busy schedule.
How Do Injectables Work?
Dr. Rosen can replenish a youthful, rested, and refreshed appearance by providing injectable treatments to the face. Common woes include fine lines and wrinkles, crow’s feet, frown lines, thin lips, and shallow contours such as hollowed cheeks and recessed scars. Every session will differ slightly depending on your desired outcome and needs. Treatment is virtually painless, and most injectables do not require a recovery period. It is recommended that you schedule a consultation with Dr. Rosen to select the perfect injectable treatment for you. The following injectable filler treatments are offered:
- BOTOX® Cosmetic and Dysport®: This injectable is distributed into the facial muscles and temporarily relaxes them ultimately reducing the appearance of frown lines, laugh lines, and crow’s feet.
- Fat Transfer: During the fat transfer procedure, a small incision is made, and a tiny tube is used to suction out the fat. The fat is removed from an area of the body using liposuction and is then purified of oils and blood. Once the fat is filtered, it can be injected into the face, buttocks, or breasts to provide fuller, natural-looking results.
- JUVÉDERM®: This injectable offers long-lasting results with diminished facial wrinkles and creases. The source of this dermal filler is non-animal based and composed of hyaluronic acid allowing it to retain water. Hyaluronic acid is naturally created in the body, which is why allergy testing is not required before this treatment. JUVÉDERM® is ideal for moderate to severe types of facial aging.
- JUVÉDERM VOLBELLA® XC: This injectable gel is used to produce fuller lips. It consists of hyaluronic acid that is blended at diverse weights to achieve long-lasting results with less inflammation and swelling after the treatment. By adding volume and correcting perioral lines, sometimes referred to as “lipstick lines,” this treatment produces fuller lips and minimizes fine lines surrounding the mouth area.
- JUVÉDERM VOLLURE™ XC: This FDA-approved filler consists of hyaluronic acid that can help remove severe parentheses lines, deep folds, and creases. By binding different weights of hyaluronic acid with VyCROSS technology, a solution is created that results in less swelling and inflammation following the injection.
- JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC: As a filler made of hyaluronic acid, this is used to add volume to the cheeks. Another benefit is smoothing out folds surrounding the nose and mouth area.
- Restylane®: This natural cosmetic dermal filler restores volume and fullness to remove facial wrinkles and folds by filling soft tissues in the face. As a non-animal stabilized hyaluronic acid (NASHA) gel, it is ideal for removing wrinkles and folds, reshaping facial contours, and plumping the lips.
- Restylane® Lyft™: By increasing volume in the cheeks and correcting skin folds surrounding the mouth and nose, this treatment helps improve the overall look of the mid-face.
- Restylane® Silk: As an FDA-approved filler, this enhances lip volume while also tackling lines surrounding the mouth. This injectable provides smoother skin and natural-looking lips.
- Sculptra® Aesthetic: This product is a poly-L-lactic acid filler that stimulates collagen production and is designed to restore volume and fullness to the face.
Enjoy the Ease
Injectable treatments do not require any recovery time, and patients may resume work and daily activities immediately after their session. Shortly after the process, patients notice a tightening of fine lines and wrinkles, and their overall appearance becomes more youthful, rested, and smooth. Injectable treatments lead to higher self-esteem, reduced feelings of insecurity, and a well-rested, rejuvenated appearance.
Contact Dr. Rosen today by calling 203.899.0000 to discuss how injectables can enhance your appearance without going on vacation!