Skin care done right
Facial beauty should start and end with great skin. However, as we age, our bodies slow their production of collagen and elastin fibers, both of which are needed to keep our skin looking firm and youthful. Maintaining and enhancing the appearance of your skin is essential at all ages, and this starts with skin products and systems that work. There are a variety of skin rejuvenation techniques, each of which can be tailored to your unique skin needs.
The average woman will spend between $1,200 and $1,500 on skin care products in a year, and most of these are ineffective. However, we develop your skin rejuvenation program to stimulate new collagen production, restore hydration, and improve the color and tone of your complexion. Our non-surgical skin enhancement techniques treat a variety of issues, including:
- Brown spots
- Dry skin
Skin Rejuvenation Options
- Fractionated, non-ablative lasers: Ideal for skin tightening, stretch mark improvement, and scar reduction. Treatments are performed in-office, and three sessions may be needed to achieve the best result possible. These laser treatments require minimal downtime, and most patients are back to their regular routines the next day.
- Ablative lasers: CO₂ and Fractionated Erbium lasers allow for more in-depth and controlled penetration of the skin. These lasers address issues associated with wrinkles and scar formation. You may experience some mild discomfort, and your recovery period will vary depending on the depth of your procedure.
- IPL treatments: Intense pulsed light treatments deliver energy into the tissues of the skin to damage and eliminate pigmentation. IPL treatments are best for discoloration issues, such as brown spots, age spots, and rosacea. Minimal downtime is generally needed, and each treatment is highly effective.
Chemical peels use a solution that is applied to the skin, which penetrates the dermis and targets issues below the surface. Peels vary in depth, and your specific peel is chosen depending on your skin needs. TCA (trichloroacetic acid) peels come in varying concentrations based on the improvements needed and desired.
- ZO® 3-Step Peel™: This peel is performed in-office using a Zimmer Chiller unit during the procedure to minimize discomfort. This peel helps the skin repair and renew itself for a more youthful glow. You can go out immediately after your treatment, but it may look like you have a light varnish on your skin. Mild swelling is typical. The skin will peel after several days, creating a tightening effect and improved pigmentation.
- ZO® Controlled Depth Peel™: This peel is performed in-office under light sedation. Recovery usually takes between five and seven days. This peel provides maximum skin tightening benefits and can enhance the texture of your skin.
POTENZA RADIOFREQUENCY MICRONEEDLING SYSTEM
In the world of skin rejuvenation, Potenza is the hottest new technology that has caused excitement for plastic surgeons right now.
Microneedling has been clinically proven to:
- Rejuvenation of the skin’s surface
- Improve skin texture
- Tightening skin to a degree
- Improve the appearance of scars
Radiofrequency has been used for a number of years to achieve better results by increasing skin tightness. By combing microneedling and radio frequency, the overall results have been significantly enhanced. Potenza, by Cynosure, has taken those enhancements and raised the bar once again. Improving on both technologies and combining them together, radiofrequency microneedling has become the leader for skin rejuvenation treatments. This allows us to treat all skin types, each with an individualized customized regimen addressing your specific concerns, safely and effectively with little or no downtime.
Skin Care Products
ZO® Skin Health is the fastest-growing medical skin care line on the market today because it offers the most effective at-home treatment options. A ZO® Skin Health product regimen is usually used at least six weeks before any laser or peel treatments to help appropriately prepare the skin for maximum results. ZO® Skin Health skin care products can also be used following procedures to help you maintain the quality of your results.